The concept for that year’s festival was: X = Progress / X = Process.
With this concept we wanted to address the creative workflow, it’s ups and downs.
In the first phase of the organisation we wanted to ask people what they would want to see at the festival that year.
For this I built a site together with three other people to gather comments from people.
After this we started building the actual festival site which would be used to show the people that would be lecturing, workshops that would be given and things like location and timetables.
We had a bunch of teams working together during this process.
I was part of team website and worked closely together with team styleguide and team visual to create the wireframes for the website.
After that it was up to me and my team to build the site from scratch.
Sadly my entire team gave up at this point and wasn’t able to work on the site, leaving me to build this site by myself.